Wes is the quarterback
Wes playing defense, he is number 16 in yellow
More defense
ready to playI haven't posted in a long time. I wonder why?
It because all I do is watch football. I have pictures on the camera, but they are all football. We are coming into our last weekend. That is good new. The boys had a game canceled today because of the rain and snow. The team they are playing cant make it over the mountain. We are planning a movie party after school. I need to find a good movie that boys will enjoy.
I'm excited for the 3 day weekend, the kids have parent teacher conferences on Monday. It will be fun.
My parents are coming to our house next week. Everyone is excited. We are going to Casper on friday night and then to Laramie for the homecoming game. After the game we will go to Kiley and Jason's baby blessing. It should be a fun weekend.
Fall has defiantly come to the Basin. We are getting lots of rain, and snow on the mountain. It is 49 degree outside. I'm ready for the fire place's pilot light to be started it is cold outside.

0 comments:
Post a Comment