Friday, October 14, 2011

something post worthy

We are putting my parents to work. I cant get my pictures to move on this computer. This is the finished product, first is last and last is first.
new door and wall to the new bedroom in the sun room.




The sun room side



The boys got lots of construction experience


some heavy lifting


Some electrical work, we had to move the fan inside the new bedroom. We just switch light fixtures.


I can't believe I'm showing you this big mess. This is how we live most of the time in the sun room. Full of mess.



This is the beginning picture







The big mess




I'm having dad build another project this morning. It is a surprise, I'm so excited for it to get finished.

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

So which side of the sunroom? By the wyoming room?

Countrylivn' said...

Who gets the bedroom? When are you going to reveal the other surprise? Is it the fireplace? I am excited, I like it when Mom and Dad come, food in the storage and new bedrooms, lights, doors, faucets, roofs, etc, etc! We have GREAT parents! Im sad Im not in Nebraska today, boo hoo, have fun on your trip.

Ruth said...

yay! looks great...good work!